Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Day 3!

I love how this part of my day has become the bright spot.  It gives me something to look forward to, which is something I haven't had in a while!  I actually look forward to cleaning and sanitizing my equipment and going down to see how my wine is doing.

And what a lovely aroma I came downstairs to.  The yeast scent has mostly subsided, now it just smells like a wine cave (if you've ever been in one, you'll know that scent I'm talking about).

My wine greeted me today with some nice bubbles:


Bubblebubblebubblebubblebubblebubblebubble...

I give the wine a quick stir and took the stats again today.  It seems everything is coming along nicely!






Temperature:  74 degrees Fahrenheit
Specific Gravity: 1.076




Hopefully it will reach the right specific gravity soon (between 1.040 and 1.050), then I will be able to rack the wine into my carboy!  Can't wait!

See you tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment